Do your kids love science? If they're young, the answer is likely yes - little ones are often mesmerized by it. But by the time kids reach high school, interest in science declines, and more than half of Canadian students drop science before grade 11.
However, research shows that 21st century learners need science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) skills for long-term success.
So how do we foster a love for science in our kids? It starts at home with you. And we're here to help.
From our fun, fast science experiments to great books and games about science, we have everything you need to enjoy science together as a family.
And remember to bookmark this page - we update it often!
- Fun, Fast Science Experiments read more
- Why Kids Need Science read more
- Why is STEM Learning Important? read more
- Lucy Hawking on Kids and Science read more
- Chris and Martin Kratt Talk about Parenting, Nature and Kids watch video
- Astronaut Julie Payette Talks Science and Parenting watch video
- Kids' Books About Science read more
- Getting Kids Hooked on Science watch video
- Grade by Grade: What Kids Learn in Science Class read more
- TVOKids Games for Ages 2-5 Teaching Science read more
- TVOKids Games for Ages 6-11 Teaching Science read more
- TVOKids Shows for Ages 2-5 Teaching Science read more
- TVOKids Shows for Ages 6-11 Teaching Science read more
- The History and Science in Your Kid's Lunch read more
- Eco-Literacy and the Solar Inventors watch video
More Helpful Resources: