Make your own awesome music with the Music Maker! Drag the musicans to the stage, give them solos, play with the controls, and record your song!
- Take turns playing Music Maker with your child, you might just discover your inner DJ!
- Experiment with the volume and balance controls, and the many different instruments that you can add to your masterpiece in order to create your very own song!
- While you're playing, talk to your child about his/her selections. Talk about the different beats, rhythms, and sounds that all the different instruments make.
Playing the Music Maker game helps your child meet many different learning goals across different grades, including the following:
Creating and Performing: apply the creative process to create and perform music for a variety of purposes, using the elements and techniques of music
- Have a dance party at your house!
- Use CDs that you have around the house, or that you have taken out from your local library.
- Choose a DJ, (take turns, of course) and have a great time!
- Talk about the different kinds of music that you are listening to with your child, commenting on why you like a particular type of music, and what you don't like and why.