Have a great time and save the environment, while you play the multiplayer Envirogirl game!
- Take turns playing the Envirogirl game with your kids.
- Encourage your child to use the chat function to talk to his/her team mate.
- Log your times, and see if you can better your time from one game to the next.
This fun and educational multiplayer game, allows your children to develop cooperative skills while helping them learn about easy ways that they can help the environment. Key messages include, The Three "r"s of the environment (reduce, reuse and recycle), turn lights off when you are out of the room, and wear warmer clothing on colder days instead of turning up the heat. This game meets many expectations in multiple grades, one of which is:
Science and Technology: Understanding Earth and Space Systems
Analyse the immediate and long term effects of energy and resource use on society and the environment and evaluate options for conserving energy and resources.
- Print the worksheets found in the Envirogirl area. These sheets include items such as make your own comic book of Envirogirl!
- Practice the lessons learned from Envirogirl. Every time your child does something to help the environment, acknowledge it- to help you can print out the Envirogirl Helper chart and put a sticker in the appropriate boxes.
- Watch the Envirogirl episodes online with your child! They are funny, and informative.