The Amazing Journey
Find your way through the maze and discover the five senses.
- Mazes are a great way to teach problem-solving skills. Challenge your children to see if they can find their way through the maze without hitting a dead end!
- Take turns going through the mazes with your child. See who can get the best score!
While your child figures his/her way through the different mazes of The Amazing Journey, he/she will also learn some amazing facts about the five senses! This game meets many expectations in multiple grades, one of which is:
Science: Understanding Life Systems
Your child will develop an understanding of the function of human body systems and how these systems can meet our basic needs.
- You can print off your own mazes simply by clicking on the "extras" button in The Amazing Journey game. Print off a few copies of the same one and have a super-challenge with friends or family!
- Challenge yourself and your child to create your own mazes. Using large-squared graph paper is a great way to help your child learn about making mazes.
- Play the "No Peeking" game.Blindfold your child and see how many found objects he/she can identify through touch alone!